Saturday, July 6, 2013

Bringin Malt Ball Back

Day 104:

The only thing you need to know about today, is that I finally made more malt ball.  Kees has done without his one true love for a couple of weeks now, and Momma finally made more!  Yay!
Malt ball, Kees was excited we doubled the recipe this time!

We also spent the day catching up on house cleaning and laundry.  I made some passion fruit-emon-lime-ade.  I haven't tasted it cold yet, but hopefully it's as good as I'm hoping.

Our package from yesterday included Dr. Pepper and macaroni, so guess what we had for lunch!? 
So good!

Kees eating some yummy little cookies that came in our package.

I also ordered some sublingual B-12, fifteen bottles worth. I ended up combining all 15 bottles into one and it still only filled half full. So funny. Kees liked the cherry powder residue that was left and spent about 30 minutes licking the bottles.
Here's the B12, the top right is one bottle, the bottom right is all 15 bottles combined into one.

Kees inspecting the bottles.
Kora got a nap, and Doug ran out to pick up the ingredients for me to make a cheese ball for our potluck at church tomorrow.  It's also baking class day, so we're making those cream cheese cinnamon roll up things.  Mmmmm.....
Napping

Kees checking out the pirate patch from Gramee and Grampa
Kora didn't like it and she doesn't have clothes on because she dumped water all over herself at lunch.
Kees drank all my water, then told me he was going to put it under the light so it would melt faster because he was so thirsty.

Here's a good word for today. This was the verse of the day on one of my bible apps and I really liked it!

1 comment:

  1. good blogging!quite a challenge to do everyday but enjoy the info!God's blessing to you all Grandpabooo

    ReplyDelete