Monday, April 29, 2013

Sometimes I realize too late that my food is looking back at me

Day 36:

After Doug's evaluation last week and then a trip out of town, I was hoping to catch up on some stuff today. As usual, I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked, we ended up having to run a few errands.
Found this little guy in the office today.  I hate the baby ones, they are brave and are always on the floor. I'm so scared I will step on one at night and smoosh it.  They also like to crawl on the ceiling and I sure don't want one falling in my hair!
Trying on glasses in Doug's office
Kora liked this for about 3 seconds.
Somebody needs a haircut!  I had a lady at the market in Tha Wang Pha tell me that Kees needed a haircut about 3 times.

First we went to Big C (our Walmart type store) to get pictures taken of Kora for some paperwork.  We also had lunch and looked for shoes for Kees and Doug.  Somehow neither one of them found anything, but I found at least 3 pairs I liked for Kora and myself.  Boy clothes and shoes aren't nearly as fun.
Top left is chicken, top right is pork and the bottom is papaya salad.
This thing was in the papaya salad, it had a friend.
This girl was so stinkin' cute!  She kissed Kora 3 times, but I never got a good picture of it.

After Big C we had to head to the foundation office to sign and fax our tax paperwork (don't stress y'all ours aren't due until July cause we are overseas). We also dropped off the pictures of Kora.
The kids played in the little play area. Well Kees played in the play area. Kora ran all around the place because her energy cannot be contained. She is one happy girl.  Love both those babies!
Kees served me some fabulous food.
Her energy cannot be contained in this photo either.

No comments:

Post a Comment