Sunday, April 14, 2013

Prime Time

Day 21:

21 is my favorite number, yahoo! That stems back from my Dallas Cowboy lovin' days.  Deion Sanders was my favorite!
Prime Time!!!

Well after I blogged last night, Kora puked again, and then once more really early this morning.  Doug went out this afternoon to splash people for Songkran and begged Kees to go with him, but Kees will NOT be separated from Kora.  So cute.  The kids and I rested at home and once again, I am getting a little stir crazy.  Pi Noi came over this evening, and unless Kora pukes again, we are still planning to go out of town with them early in the morning.  So I will give you a few pictures before I head to bed.  Hope you all are having a great Sunday.  LOVE!

Francis Chan Quote of the day:  “But God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn't come through.”

All of these quotes so far from Francis Chan have been from his book "Crazy Love", it's downloadable on Kindle!  I downloaded it for free a while back, if I see another special like that again, I'll let everyone know.
Kees found the trains Grandma brought last time and we finally got batteries put in them.  He love it!
Doug's Songkraning fun!
Pi Noi with Kora.
Kora pointing to where the toothbrushes are, she LOVES brushing her teeth.
Kees loves it too!
Kees helping pack for our trip!

1 comment:

  1. Kees is getting so tall. Kora pointing to tooth brush looks like Kees did. Hope she gets better.

    ReplyDelete