Saturday, April 20, 2013

Home again, home again!

Day 27:

Well, we made it home! And taught English this evening. I realized I had forgotten to take my B12 supplements the last couple days, not sure if that would affect my energy level this quickly, but I'm still exhausted. I have a long blog post typed out that I need to add pictures to. So keep your eyes peeled, for now, another top ten for you!

Top Ten Things We Missed About Daddy (Doug):
  1. Bathroom breaks and reminders.
  2. Kora wrangling.
  3. Poopy diaper doodie (duty). :)
  4. Hunter/gathering at mealtime
  5. 1:1 Parent/kid ratio
  6. Thai translation
  7. Heavy load carrying
  8. General rule enforcement
  9. Sense of calm
  10. Yeah, we're tired!  Going to bed early again, we've got church in the morning and I don't want to be cranky!
  11. Hugs when we need them!     

No comments:

Post a Comment