Friday, June 28, 2013

The Plague of Rain Bugs

Day 96:

Now it's Friday!  So thankful.  The ants have rallied and my mental stability is waning.  Doug is a champion. He regrouped and came up with yet another "ant plan", love that man!  Looks like it's working, come drink this nectar and die ants, DIE!
Ant killin juice!  Bring your friends to the party, and DIE.

I didn't take a lot of pictures today, it's Friday and it feels like weekend.  I did study Thai, but man was I tired this morning.  I'm very thankful for my teacher, she makes studying fun and even gave me some "fun" homework for the weekend.

We went out tonight and had food with some friends. On our way home we saw some of the "rain bugs", these weird bugs come towards lights during rainy season in SWARMS and they all die.  It's weird and it's upsetting to Kees. He is terrified of them.
Waiting for Doug to pick us up with food to take to our friend's place.


I'm so curious about what is in that cage/box.

Rain Bugs

When we got home Kees played with his trains, and I was like: "Whoops, I haven't taken any pictures today!"

I decided today that I finally figured out that Kora is just like "Animal" from the muppets. Here's the comparison.  Enjoy!
Koranimal

jkjhj

3 comments:

  1. Kora is much cuter! Insects are very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. show your kids you are brave about bugs and they will be too!cute pictures all and Kora's acting ability!love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible that the rain bugs are actually Mayflies? If so, Kees can rest assured that am also TERRIFIED of them (although they are completely harmless). My sister used to find them and throw them on me. Once we were at a gas station and there were so many I just sat in the car and cried. :)

    ReplyDelete