Sunday, June 16, 2013

Can I cry over spilt milk if it's chocolate???

Day 84:

The last full day of vacation!  We started the day with FREE breakfast. We tried to arrange transportation through our hotel, but ended up having to hire a car at the airport when we got here. Doug asked if there was anything they could do for us, so they let us eat the breakfast buffet for FREE!  It was a huge selection. We actually ate enough to only need snacks instead of lunch and we're saving room for our dinner buffet at FantaSea.  It's supposed to be an awesome show!
Pancakes with honey.

Kora ate so much at breakfast.

Yay!  Happy Father's Day!

There are so many pretty waterfalls and ponds all around the grounds at our hotel.

After breakfast, we got some complimentary hot chocolate and cappucinos.  Kees loves pushing the buttons on the machine.  He didn't want to drink his hot chocolate because it was too hot.  Doug was trying to get our show booked, so I was done with mine by the time he got back.  I decided to let him actually relax and enjoy his, right in front of the air conditioning since it IS Father's day.
Coffee anyone???

Looking out

That aircon was blowing right on him!

She ran off with these so fast.

Dangling her feet.


We relaxed a little while. Doug went to say good bye to the ocean, and the kids and I got ready to swim at the hotel pool.  We got a little bored, so I took quite a few pictures with the kids out on the balcony, or falcony as Kees says.
She's so sweet.

Okay, so Kees wanted hot chocolate, but then he wanted it cold.  I carried it all the way back to our room, up two flights of stairs, while holding Kora. Got back to the room, put ice in it for him and asked him to drink it on the balcony.  He decided he didn't want to do that.  So I just sat in on a table out there and told him he was welcome to go drink it whenever he chose.  Um, Kora found it, and then this happened.

Instead of getting upset, I got revenge.  I doused Kora with water from our ice bucket to clean the balcony. :)


My revenge didn't really worked.  She thought it was so fun.  Kees on the other hand was upset that I made the falcony slippery.

Kora

Goofing off waiting for Daddy to get back.

He was yelling "CHEESE!"

So sad to say good bye.

We look so serious, but in real life, we're rarely stoic.



We swam for a couple hours, then came back to our room. I did one last load of laundry.  I'm excited to be caught up and not have a crazy amount to do when we get home.  Also glad I don't have to take wet stuff home! 
Getting ready to swim. As soon as we got to the pool it started raining. We waited it out and the sun did show up, for just a while.

She was so brave!


Squeezing those babies on Father's Day.  Sweet memory. :)

In about 45 minutes we're leaving to go to FantaSea.  I won't be able to take pictures inside, but I'll get as many as possible of the grounds and everything else before we enter the show.  The show starts at 9 pm, so I'm guess I probably won't be blogging when we get back, especially since we're leaving the hotel at 6:30 am.

I would like to say Happy Father's day to my fabulous dad, who is absolutely the epitome of what a father should be.  Both of my parents have gone above and beyond for me and I couldn't be more thankful!  Love you Daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. great pics as usual,love the blog!God bless and keep you on your journey home!love and prayers Grandpabooo!

    ReplyDelete