Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Regurgitated Grapes

Day 86:

Back home, back to normal. Language sessions and home school. 
Practicing Thai letters in the school room, while Doug and the kids cleaned up the house.

Using the ThaiAlphabet app.

After about an hour of studying, Doug brought the kids over for school.

Kees had really missed doing his "school work".  He kept saying, "Mommy, look at my work!"

Kora made a series of messes.

This is what Kees built.

With evaluation and vacation, I never changed our calendar to June, until now.  Considered skipping right to July. :)

Bears!

We worked on letters for a while.  Kees likes to build a garage out of these letter tiles.


We went out to lunch at Malee Noodle. It's at 89 plaza, which is a nice place that has a few different food options, the organic produce store (Royal Project), and across the street is the Tesco Lotus express.  After lunch, I took the kids to pick out fruits and veggies, then Doug drove us all across the street and I ran into Tesco to get chicken.  As we were leaving I remembered I'm almost out of flour and I was planning to make tortillas this week. So we made one more stop, that turned into two. :)  I ran in to buy flour, then on the way home we had to stop to buy ice. Then we finally made it home. We've been studying this afternoon.  I also *tried* to get the kids to swim.  I was thinking if they swam for about 45 minutes, I could get the groceries sorted and clean up the kitchen. Doug can keep an eye on them while he is listening to Thai lessons. Well, they only swam about 5 minutes, once Kora gets out, Kees doesn't want to swim by himself. 



Best Pad Thai!
Kora helped Daddy eat his noodles, chicken, and soup.

She loved walking around Royal Project.

I found giant mangoes & lemons.  The lemons were 15 baht!  That's a crazy good deal!  They are usually too expensive.  I made some lemonade, but haven't tasted it yet.  Hope it's yummy!

This mango is so big!  Notice my thumb made it into the picture, and my nails still look nice, it's been 2 weeks now.

Checking out the mangoes.

This store is small, the employees are the same every time we visit, and Kees likes to check out for me.  They love our kids.

Kora didn't want to swim because she saw me cutting the giant mango. She at mango and regurgitated these grapes.  She would put them in her mouth, chew them up and then spit them out.  So funny!


I'm still needing to finish unpacking, but I have a headache, AGAIN! It's the third one I've had in a week.  They are sinus related.  I take a daily allergy pill, but I also have a nose spray that I haven't needed to take in a while.  I may have to go back on that one. :(

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!  I listened to this sermon last night.  If you've got 20 minutes, you should listen! It's about marriage, but it applies to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Love Love the post. Love the pictures.Love you. Kora with the marshmallows priceless. She must have your personality cuz she doesn't look like you but she acts like you and reminds me of you when you were Kellee Bellee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like me sometimes! And she is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete