Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Day 94:

Since I'm sick today, I felt I should at least share this goodness. Here is the link to the original Sweet Brown interview. This cheers me up.  Kora likes it too!

Last night as I was blogging, I was feeling sick. It got progressively worse AND fast. I ended up huddled in a ball on the couch all night.  Not sure what is wrong with me, but I hate being sick and really don't have time for this!

Doug had lunch with one of our co-workers, so I was obviously home with the kids.  It's a miracle I fed them.  I did not feel well at all. I just laid on the floor next to where they were eating and kept telling Kees to please hurry and eat so I could go back to bed.

After Doug got home, he took both the kids and I was finally able to get some rest.  When I woke up this evening I was actually hungry, so that was good.  You know I'm sick when I don't want to eat, that's when it has officially gotten serious.  I'm still not feeling great, but I feel much better than I did.

Since we are missing our cell group tonight, Doug is showing our kids some cool lego bible videos!  Here is a link to the Creation story if you're interested.
Legos and Bible stories!

Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. You all are sick too often. I don't like it. Praying your health improves exponentially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe you got something from Kora!rino-virus very contagious!hope with all the mosquitos you have all shots updated concerning malaria,etc. do not know if you have west nile over there but it shows how fragile life is in general and how thankful we ought to be when blessed with health!God speed your health recovery and thanks for the blogs!

    ReplyDelete