Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ill Equipped for Winter

This boy is not a morning person, he gets that  110% from me (and maybe Mamaw).

I'm trying to blog some from my new phone.  I wrote an entire post and then accidentally deleted it.  Then, for this post I just put all the pictures up and came back to type, but I can't figure out how to type above that first picture.  So, that's annoying, that's strike 2 for phone blogging.

Apparently, the world froze overnight, and we weren't ready.  We had plans to go to church with Doug's sister and family, as if they hadn't gotten enough of us during the week. Grandma Sheryl came too.  I thought I was going to die, in my thin leggings, no gloves, no hat.  I really thought I might die, did I mention, I thought I might die?  My poor kids both had short sleeve outfits, but they do have hats and gloves at least, but I felt like a bad mother.  They have long sleeve stuff, but I hadn't brought that much stuff to Grandma's this time. 

Oatmeal

We went to Eagle Heights in OKC.

Worship was great, I asked Doug what he thought of the "bubble boy" drummer, I thought it was awesome, almost as awesome as the ear plugs they hand out at Elevate.
Kees eating a "lugga" bar. That's what he calls granola bars.
Kees writing



Cold
It was so cold, we opted to eat at the Putnam's instead of getting in and out to go to a restaurant.

Kora fed Daisy some Cheerios.

Jacob had MANY, MANY more wardrobe changes. One day, I'm gonna be on top of things and take pictures of every single one.

We thought he was getting all wrapped up to go outside, but, no, he just wanted to change his look.

Ring Around the Rosy

We stayed entirely too late at the Putnam's place. I think we just really didn't want to go back outside. It was a nice day, I hope the Putnam's don't feel like they need to move so we'll quit harassing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment