Saturday, January 4, 2014

Girl's Day, HEY!

Day Friday (1-3-14)

As you all know, Kora's birthday is soon, I've been need/wanting to go shopping for her party. So, last night when we watched the OU game, I made plans with my niece Madeline to go shopping. We had a blast!

Checking out at Target. What's left in the picture is actually the stuff I'm getting together for my kid's Valentine's day.

Me and my shopping partner.

If you're on a girly shopping trip, you MUST have good quality chocolate. (Sonic was after Dollar Tree, but I didn't get any pictures there.)

Sonic drinks! I had a vanilla Dr. Pepper, Madeline had cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper.

We shopped at Rue 21 next. Madeline and I both got clutch phone cover thingys. She did not buy the one she's holding in the picture, but she did think that one was pretty funny.

Singing: "You had a bad day..."

Next we shopped at Ross. I helped Madeline pick out some clothes. She bought 3 new pairs of pants, none of which are sweats.  Her mom is so happy! ;) (Madeline is basically Sporty Spice and wishes she could wear sweats every day)

After checking out at Ross, we made a mad dash to the grocery store, Aldi, to get brats and hot dogs. I think we broke a world record.

Headed back to Putnam's, ate our brats and watched the OSU game... Back and forth between Oklahoma State and Ohio State games. Two different games, they weren't playing each other. Both OSUs lost, Okla State to Missouri and Ohio State to Clemson. Sad for all my Pokes friends! I couldn't care less about Ohio state, but Doug wanted them to lose.

Madeline and I listened to some tunes. This was my first time to hear Lorde. I've only heard of her because she baked cookies with Taylor Swift, true story.

Listening to music

The kids have had a blast playing with their cousins. Trying to make the most of these opportunities before we move.

Jacob had several wardrobe changes throughout the night, each one less covering than the last, I didn't get pictures of all of them.

This was taken while Kora was bossing Aunt Shevaun, she demanded more cookies.

Claire changed into her Hello Kitty pajamas because we were looking at all of Kora's Hello Kitty party stuff and I bought some Hello Kitty pjs for myself at Ross.

Kora had demanded to wear my Hello Kitty top, then we borrowed these pjs from Claire. Notice Jacob's outfit.

LEGOS

My Hello Kitty pajama pants, there's a matching top. I used a gift card for my stuff that my sister gave me. She rocks!

This is SO Kora!















No comments:

Post a Comment