Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Reading

I am teaching Kees to read.  It is both exciting and overwhelming.  Such a responsibility.  I am so glad to have this privilege, and also glad he is enjoying homeschooling so far.  Here's hoping we continue this way at least for a while!

Not to mention Miss Kora just loves books, and being read to.  Reading is so wonderful.  I'm thankful we have the freedom and educational resources to learn to read. I think we take it for granted far too often.  Today, I'm appreciating good books with Kora who is feeling a little under the weather.

She loves "reading".  I am surprised how often I find her in her room looking at a book.  She would also sit and listen to books being read to her all day.  Which is kind of crazy, because she is so active!

That smile says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment