Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thankful Thursday: I Married Rainman



As I'm gathering the photos for this post, I look over, and Kees is sorting his cheerios, by color.  They're the multigrain chocolate ones, he saves the chocolate till last, so, yeah, there's that! And Kora is hugging my arm while I type, and licking my elbow.  I lead such a life of adventure!

Now, on to Doug!  Last night we were watching Sherlock, and when it was over, Doug came across this:


He then proceeded to rattle off EVERY movie title represented, and correcting the previous comments in the thread.  Seriously.... 



And who knew that Arnold Schwarzenegger was in that many movies?!  If you'd asked me, I would have told you he was basically a 1 1/2 hit wonder: the "Terminator" movies, and "Kindergarten Cop". You can decide for yourself which of those I'm calling the "1/2".

(Upon further research, for this post, I remember watching "True Lies" with my dad one weekend when my mom was out of town. And I've seen previews for "Jingle All the Way")

Now Doug is going to make me watch every Arnold movie ever made.


(And in case you're confused, Rainman is able to count all those toothpicks in a matter of seconds. They *think* he gets the number wrong,  but there were a few left in the box.  You should go watch THAT movie to fully understand the joke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment