Saturday, May 25, 2013

Indulging in pizza and Dr. Pepper is always a good idea.

Day 62:

Another lazy Saturday. CHECK!  Trying not to dwell on Alicia leaving and Doug being gone, so we've been watching kid shows and I even ordered pizza for dinner.  And I cracked out my pity party drink of choice, that hoarded Dr. Pepper from the other day.
Kora discovered this new bath mat and fell in love. It's one of the many things Alicia gave us before she left.

This girl loves taking a shower.

Kraft macaroni from my parents. I've been saving it for a day like today.

Dinner!  I'm ashamed of my junk food diet today, but not too ashamed to tell you.  Isn't admitting you have a problem the first step...

We are taking a break from teaching English for a while because our pastor is wanting to make posters and get more people enrolled in the class. Trying to enjoy a whole Saturday to myself, but I really did love being able to teach again.  So "Que Sera Sera", hoping we will be able to get back to it again soon. Also, I need some suggestions for what to make at my next baking class, ready, set, go....inspire me!

1 comment: