Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wordy Wednesday: Access



We've been at bible camp, and every session, I have a new blog idea for Wordy Wednesday.  But I'm terrible at keeping up with all of them. I've been scratching out notes, but sometimes, I look back at them and I can't remember what I was thinking at the time.


I almost filled an entire notebook, in just 4 days!

And all of this made me feel a little guilty, we have such easy access to God's word, fellow believers, uplifting music, and challenging sermons.  So many people are persecuted, in the minority, and have little to no access to biblical information, or like minded people.

So instead of filling this post with all that God has taught me in the last week, I thought I'd just ask you all to take a moment to pray for all the believers around the world, who are struggling in their faith, feeling alone, and scared.  Pray that God would surround them, encourage them, and give them peace.  And pray for the millions upon millions that are still searching for the ONE thing that will give them hope.  They need what we take for granted.  Let's pray together, that those who have never heard the name of Jesus, will soon gain access to the truth that sets us free.

I pray that we will each feel burdened for the lost around the world, and the lost right in front of us.  That we would each ask God to show us how we can be a part of sharing HIS love and redemption with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment