Monday, August 18, 2014

Manic Monday: Tubes and Pom Poms

Week #12: Tubes and Pom Poms


You will need:

toilet paper or paper towel tubes
tape
pom poms


Grab your supplies and tape the tubes to the wall. We adjusted ours quite a few times to make sure the pom poms were going out of both prongs, on the arrangement Kees made. The more tubes you have the more elaborate you can make it.  We only had a few.  We did this quite a while back, and I've been saving tubes ever since. Next time, our wall will be EPIC!


My kids grabbed their bug catchers to try and catch the pom poms as they came out.







Kora is easily distracted by her puppy.


I used an old puffs container to make a side activity for Kora.  I gave her tweezers and showed her how to pick up the pom poms and put them into the hole I made in the top of the container.









It didn't take her long to figure out how to take the lid off the top.







He taped a bucket on the wall to play basketball.

This activity was a little tricky with 2 kids.  Kora wasn't all that interested and I had to get creative with a secondary activity for her.  I remember being stressed at the time and feeling like this activity bombed, but the days after we taped these up, they played more and it was definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment