Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thankful Thursday: My Vacuum

I love my vacuum cleaner.



Every time I use it, I smile.  It's bagless and I get to empty it after every use and it gets so full.  It makes me feel productive, and also gross.  How on Earth, does that much dust, dirt, and grime collect so quickly?!  As a mom, there are few jobs that give real satisfaction on a regular basis, and vacuuming is one of them. Dishes and laundry, are okay, but they are more perpetual in nature, and I despise putting dishes and clothes away.  Sweeping is another job that I just can't get behind.

The point here is, my vacuum cleaner works well! And I am thankful to have it.  It reminds me of when we first moved in here because it is one of the few things we actually had to buy. We had so many things given to us, more to be thankful for! Every time I use those things, I think how blessed we are to work with such hard working generous people.

And that's the crazy randomness for your week, I'm blogging about my vacuum cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment