Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wordy Wednesday: Short and Sweet

...and very late!


We've had a rough week.  Doug was gone all weekend and came back sick.  So I've been a "full time" mom for several days without a break. Normally, I get a nice break on the weekends, and I knew I wasn't going to have that this last weekend, but I wasn't anticipating the "terrible, no good, very bad week" that would follow my weekend-less weekend.

So, I'm working on a post about all that, but I cannot find the time!!!  Anyone surprised?!?  Doug usually helps A LOT!  So, when he's out of commission, I'm not only doing my usual stuff, plus the stuff he does, but I'm trying my best to make special food for him or run to the store (with the kids!!!) for juice or other "first aid" type things. :)

So here's what I'm learning through all of this, in the words of Corrie Ten Boom:




No comments:

Post a Comment