Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hulk and a tiny nudist

WARNING: This post has a majillion pictures.


Day 212 (Tuesday 10-22):

Another day taking care of Mamaw.  The kids enjoyed stacking encyclopedias. It concerned Mamaw, but really, they ARE kind of obsolete, so what's the worst that could happen.

Stacking the books, so they can reach the fan pull.

Working together.


Cleaning up, I'm pretty sure that book weighs more than Kora.


Don't hurt yourself. ;)


They love each other.

The grabber

I also braved another shopping trip with Mamaw. Apparently the last trip taught me nothing. I had asked her if she would like to make Halloween care packages for all the grandkids/great grandkids. So I wanted her to pick the stuff out, which she did, but then at the check out, she forgot that she was buying the stuff and thought it was all mine.  Epic fail.  This is also the day Mamaw convinced me to make tater tot casserole and then ate NONE of it.  Sigh, at least I tried.

Some of the Halloween goodies.
AFTER I bathed the kids, Doug put Kees in real clothes.  Not sure what his thinking was, but cut him some slack, we've been living out of suitcases FOREVER.  I fought the urge to change him into pajamas and was rewarded with THIS. He colored both of his hands green.  I was busy doing something else, and I vaguely remember him describing what he was doing, but I didn't believe him or thought he was eggagerating. Wow, that's like 3 fails in one day, and that's just the ones I can remember....
It did wash off easily.  Thank you Crayola for making the extra washable markers or whatever they're called.


Day 213 (Wednesday 10-23):

This was the overlap day. My parents weren't back yet & I had to take Doug to the airport so he could go to a GoodSeed seminar in Idaho.  My fabulous sister volunteered to sit with Mamaw while I was gone.

Airport

After we dropped Doug off, I went shopping at Walmart to get a few things, then back to my parent's place in Paden. By this time, Kristee and her crew were ready for a change of scenery, so we went outside, minus Miss baby who was napping.
In Gramee and Grampa's backyard.

Kora and Deanna


Collage

Mud

It's hard work










Add caption

Sweet baby

Trying to play

Love this girl!

We may have broken this pool, sorry Grampa

Geordie liked the tator tot casserole

Slurping with her straw, yum!

Heading to church.

Approximately 30 seconds after we walked in the door, Kora started de-robing.

Mamaw must have finished these off in the middle of the night.




Day 214 (Thursday 10-24):

It was a busy day. Kristee and her kids went back home, and Gramee and Grampa got back from Branson, a little worse for wear. Grampa had a gall bladder attack while they were there!

Kora loves this rag.

Kees slept LATE.

Geordie convincing Mamaw that he's starving.

I think she's annoyed with me.

More eggnog, this brand is my favorite.

Doug's pic from the conference in Idaho.

Watching cartoons.

GoodSeed table at the conference (another of Doug's pics)

My nerdy self is so sad I missed an opportunity to highlight stuff.

Can't remember what this was about...

We took this one to send to Daddy.

Reading with Aunt Kristee

I think she misses Gramee!  Curled up in Gramee's seat reading.

They love each other.

Kora has ripped a few books in her short life, I'll be glad when she outgrows that.

Reading together.

I overflowed the sink.  Kora was trying to tell me, glad it just poured into the other sink.

Gramee and Grampa got home and brought these capes for the kids to play with.

He was pretty excited.

There goes Kora, uh, I mean, Supergirl!

Thursday night bible study.

Kora was all over the place, like always.

Kees sat by me and colored.

Kora wanted to be with the big kids.

Kees has never outgrown sitting in the laundry basket.

Thai version of "By This Name"...but it's actually more like "The Truth the World Must Know". (A pic Doug took at the conference)

Still hanging out.

STICKERS!


Day 215 (Friday 10-25):

We traveled to Webbers Falls to visit my sister and her family.  It was a great weekend!

Kora has influenced Geordie.

Doug took this one, visual aides, why mice?!?

Fall in Idaho

Gramee got a book for each kiddo from Scholastic.  They loved them.

Trash truck




Day 216 (Saturday 10-26):

It's Saturday, we wear OU gear on Saturday!

They played so well together.

More conference!

Sent this one to Doug, and he asked, "Why can't Kora play outside."  Um, she was outside, she didn't want to be out there.

Playing with these cool matching cookie things.



Day 217(Sunday 10-27):

Still in Webbers, the weather was great. The kids played and played. We went to church in the morning and evening.

After church

She's a sweetie.

Sandbox!

All together.





She was so tired!

Awww, savoring these moments.



Day 218 (Monday 10-28):

This was our last day in Webbers Falls with my sister and family. We headed back to OKC to stay the night with Grandma Sheryl because we were picking Doug up at the airport the next day.

Breakfast


More of Fall in Idaho (Doug's pic)





Driving to OKC

Shopping with Grandma Sheryl, I looked over and Kora had poked a hole in this yogurt and started helping herself.

Delicious.

After shopping, Grandma took us for frozen yogurt.

Kees liked putting candy on top!

Chocolate syrup

Oatmeal, for a second dinner, why not?




Sorting with Grandma


1 comment: