Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Grabber

Day 209 (Saturday 10-19):

My babies finally came back to me. But first, they played at the mechanic shop, while the van was getting fixed.  I made some pork chops for dinner.  Mamaw was happy when the kids got back too. This was also the day Kora figured out how to worm out of her pajamas.

Doug said the kids were crazy and Kora was licking everything in sight.


These were yummy, but a little on the salty side for me. I'd do less ranch next time.

Tried to warm up a hamburger for Mamaw.

Look what I can do!

She was proud of herself

Day 210 (Sunday 10-20):

CHURCH in Paden.
Hymnal


When we got home from church in the evening, I let the kids do my make up...it looked like this...
Kora loves cats, she kept saying, "Meow, meow!"

Then Kees fell asleep in the living room and stumbled to bed...like this...
He is such a great sleeper. Love that stumbly sleepy boy.


Day 211 (Monday 10-21):

 One of the best things about Gramee and Grampa's house, is the grabber. It's a wonderful invention and it's provided hours of fun!  Gramee gave Kees one of those sticky hand things. It got stuck on the ceiling and Kees had so much fun getting it down.

Got it!


And I did laundry...

So much laundry! I also prepped Kristee's cloth diapers. You're welcome, sister!


Doing laundry was so exciting and fun, so much so that Kees fell asleep...

Sleeping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment