Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday: ALL THE THINGS

That awkward moment, when it's 10 o'clock, and you realize you never posted the blog you were working on. Then you read it and decided it's stupid.

Blah, blah, blah....

I am thankful for gingerbread houses, FaceTime, Christmas gifts, new boots, a hubby that makes dinner, a warm house, books, coffee, gift cards, my camera, giggling kiddos, Kora's reaction to Santa Claus, Kees calling his new coloring book his "Color Me Nice Coloring book" because we read it in a book, red fingernail polish, Christmas shows, curry, washer/dryer, full stockings, and hanging out with my fabulous friends.  I could go on and on.....





This week, like every week, I am blessed beyond what I deserve, and making a point to be thankful for it!  Realizing the more thankful I am, the more content I am. The more content I am, the more joyful I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment