Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Taco Tuesday: Sopapilla Cheesecake

I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com.  You can find it here.

I omitted the honey, and did not miss it!  I also sprayed my 9 X 13 with cooking spray.  And I didn't roll out the dough, I just laid it down, then pinched the seams together.

Ingredients:


2 cans crescent rolls
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 teaspon vanilla

Topping:
1/2 cup of butter
3/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lay first can of crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9 X 13 pan.  Beat cream cheese, 1 cut of sugar, and the vanilla together. Spread over the crescent roll crust.  Top with second can of crescent rolls, laid flat.  Cut small squares of butter and lay on top of crust. Combine 3/4 cup of sugar with cinnamon.  Sprinkle on top of butter layer.  Bake for 30-40 minutes in preheated oven.







I took this to two parties, back to back, and it was a hit both times.  Easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment