Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Thoughtful Friends

This week I've noticed just how great and thoughtful my friends are!



Every text, Facebook like, message, and comment. It's amazing and I often take for granted the wonderful people God has put in my life, ALL OVER the world.

Here's some highlights from my week:

1. Voxer messages from my sister, cousins, and Doug's mom.
2. Tons of Facebook "likes" etc for our anniversary.
3. Louise took a picture of "GoodSeed" bread she saw.
4. Our company gave us the coolest little set of Thai ceramic fruit.
5. My bible study ladies combined efforts to make us a delicious cake and homemade ice cream.
6. Amanda sent me a picture drinking her last Dr. Pepper before leaving the states.
7. A pastor friend sent us a sweet message on our anniversary, so thoughtful!
8. We got anniversary cards/gifts from a wonderful couple at our church and from my parents.
9. Kari sent me a random message, but it was just great to hear from her!
10. Bonnie sent me an AWESOME recipe. (I'll share it later)
11. Sandy was thrift store shopping and bought us a "Hooked on Phonics" set.  I totally geeked out when I was looking through the stuff.  Hooray for books!
12. Doug brought me roses!

I know I'm forgetting something, but this is what I could think of, off the top of my head.  30 years from now, there's no way I'd remember all the small and wonderful things. This way, I have a record.

I hope I've done at least that many small things in return, or to pay it forward.  Love to all of you! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment