Thursday, October 9, 2014

Flashback Friday: Fabulous Fall!

Friday:

Kora picked out her own clothes.  I think she made it look good!


They play together really well, most of the time.



This girl loves books.


Chocolate cream cheese



Friends from church had us over for pizza and game night.  They let us see their kitties!!!







Our kids wanted to play too!


Kora loved this rocker.  Gramee and Grampa got them rockers for Christmas, they are going to LOVE them!




Saturday:

Game day!!!




Kids took the next few...





Kees playing ball. He kept score on our calendar.




Playing outside with Daddy!






















Crazy bugs are everywhere!!!





Sunday:

Church!  My kids have such a fun Sunday School class.



Mmm...sucker.

Lunch and the park.






This bench was high, my feet were dangling.



Late Sunday night, clipping coupons.  Kees helping, not sure what the green mitten is all about.



Monday:

Spent lots of time cleaning and cooking on Monday and Tuesday, getting ready for company.  I love, love having company!






Tuesday:











Butternut squash, got a little out of hand, burned my arms and legs a little bit.


Doug took the kids outside to play when he got home from work.















Wednesday:

ANNIVERSARY!  I called Doug to see where he was.  He said, "Look out the window! Do you see what I have?"  I couldn't see, but I took a picture, can you see him on the corner...


Bringing my roses up!




On our way to the Kroc center to play, play, play.











Uno


Chutes and Ladders




Almost time to swim





We walked over to the store to get some bread to go with the spaghetti we had for dinner. The kids helped me carry it.




Look at the FALL!









Thursday:

I got a package from my friend Amanda. She sent her extra Thai goodies that she didn't use before she headed back to Thailand. I almost cried, so awesome!!!


What was in my package.

A gift the Rees family left with us!


Playing on the balcony. Beautiful day!

SNACK!

I kept trying to get a picture of the crazy swarm of bugs outside.



I finally got this one!  I had to zoom, but that is ALL white bugs.






My kids were a little nuts today.  Lots of energy, lots of screaming.  I finally gave them a reading time out in their room. Twenty minutes of peace, don't mind if I do!




And that's our week in review.  Poor Doug was up all night, sick!  Not the way you want to celebrate your anniversary, poor guy.  I hope he is feeling much better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment