Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Taco Tuesday: 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins (2 1/2 really)

Pumpkin Muffins




Ingredients:


Yellow Cake Mix
1 can Pumpkin
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice


Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Combine all ingredients

Spoon into muffin liners

Bake for 20-25 minutes




We made these muffins yesterday!  They are super quick and easy.  They are good, but not as good as the ones I make from scratch.  You can skip the pumpkin pie spice if you're not into that.  And if you ARE into that, you can even ditch the spice, and swap the yellow cake mix for a spice cake mix.

I had cake mixes I bought when they were on sale for 48 cents, and the pumpkin was 99 cents at the outlet place I shop. I've seen this same brand of pumpkin at Dollar Tree too.  It's crazy that you don't add any oil or egg to these! I would definitely make these again, they'd be perfect to throw together to take to church and share with your Sunday School class, take to the office, or get your kids cooking.  Kora loved the batter and the muffins!



No comments:

Post a Comment