Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Taco Tuesday: Strawberry Angel Dessert

Taco Tuesday Week #5: Strawberry Angel Dessert

Find the recipe here.


Okay, I'll be honest, I've never made this recipe.  But, any time my mom asks what dessert I want, I choose this one, it's so amazing! You will not be disappointed!  We do family night with Doug's family when we are in Oklahoma, and we've had this a couple times.  Everyone raves about it! 

And the red would be great for your Fourth of July gatherings this weekend!  The creamy part has sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese, there's a glaze you make with jello mix, and you layer it with angel food cake and strawberries.  This is quite possibly my ALL TIME FAVORITE dessert.  I think I may actually make it this week...so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment