Friday, July 4, 2014

Flashback Friday: SUNNY DAY

...sweeping the clouds away, on our way to where the air is clean!

Friday:


No pictures, and I don't remember what anything, I'm too old!



Saturday:


Kids tasting the new yogurt I bought.  They liked it.



Kees put all the letters in order, and he was "teaching" Kora too.


Then, the letters became money.

This was right before Kora fell out of the cart...oops.

It was cold if you ask me, but my kids didn't mind one bit!


Even when it started raining, Kees insisted we play a little longer.


We were inside about twenty minutes, and they both conked out.  Too much fun!


Sunday:


We made rockets at church!






Kees was nervous, and it took quite a bit of coaxing to convince him to actually launch his rocket.






Monday:










Doug's famous fried rice, delicious!


WATERMELON!!





Tuesday:


Getting ready to head to the playground.  Grandma Sue (in Wisconsin) gave us this awesome monkey lunch box.  It's been to Thailand and back, and I love it so much.  I think of her every time we use it!








I cut coupons at the park, that's not weird, right?











Wednesday:

My kids trapped me in the kitchen. I had to go over or under these laces.

Kora decided her bear needed diaper rash cream.

Kora likes to help me hang the clothes up.  She gives me the hangers when I ask for them.

Kora was getting fussy, so we ended up resting for a while, eating grapes, and making silly selfies.


And since I made selfies with Kora, I had to makes some with Kees too.  

On our way to a party in Spokane.



Kora had a brownie.







Our family with the guests of honor.  Tim teaches at an international school in Thailand. Doug knew them in bible school (millions of years ago).  And we were in Chiang Mai together for a year.  It was so awesome to see them!



Thursday:


TACO TRUCK!  I had bible study, and then we picked Doug up to get tacos.





After the taco truck, we took Doug back to work.  Then we ran home to grab a few things and headed to the park.




And, we had a birthday celebration at the GoodSeed office for one of Doug's co-workers. He requested cherries.  Kees helped put them in the bowl after we washed them.  Kora put one in the bowl, and then started eating them.




1 comment: