Friday, May 23, 2014

Bloggy Bloggy Revamp!

Blog Revamp!

Crazy, a whole year has come and gone, plus the two months to actually catch up. :)

Now it's time to revamp the blog.  I won't be doing the journal style for every post like I have in the past, but I want to keep some elements of it.  I enjoy re-reading them to see where God has brought us and of course to see how the kids have grown. 

So, here's what I'm thinking.  I'll have a little of everything, home school tips/tricks/challenges, baking tips/tricks/challenges, catching up with the Tomlinsons (similar to what it's mostly been in the past),  what God has been teaching me or maybe a good article I've read or passage of scripture.  So I was thinking 5 blogs a week, more if I'm in the mood, but maybe regular installments. So, Monday would be a recipe, Tuesday would be a home school/teaching tid bit, Wednesday would be my thoughts on life, Thursday would be pictures and updates about what we've been doing since the previous Thursday, and Friday would be a freebie.

What do y'all think?  What were your favorite and least favorite parts of the blog? What would you like to see more or less of?

I'm no expert at anything.  I just enjoy writing and love feeling more connected to people. I've found the blog to be a great place for me to process things, a way to keep sight of what's important to me.  So, it's not going to be me telling you anything new or Earth shattering, just being open about what's working and not working for me...in the kitchen, with home schooling/ parenting, in my spiritual life, and beyond.

Alright, give me some input!  Maybe I'll have my sister guest blog!!!

Well I was JUST gonna add one or two pictures, but I couldn't help myself, there's some from Easter, and a few from the last couple of days, and one random one of us making something for "school".



















1 comment:

  1. I like the ideas and I love all the pics, but then, you knew I would. :)

    ReplyDelete