Saturday, September 28, 2013

Puke Fest

Day 175 (Sunday 9-15):

Well the day started out normally. Church, lunch, took Mamaw to Sonic, then laid down for a nap.
I was ready early!
Pretty baby.
Eating malt ball
Coloring, he loves to color at church.
I think he's worn this shirt to church almost every week...whoops.
On our way to Sonic, the best part about this picture is Kora peeking over my seat. Love that lady.

Kees's picture face, tongue out.
YOU!

My dad moved the carseats over to the van and I assumed he'd brought the keys out, he had to run back in and get them for me.  Sorry! ;)
Mamaw checking on the kiddos.
Reading
At church time (in the evening), Kora was still asleep and I was feeling weird, not too terribly sick, but off.  Kora woke up with about 15 minutes left of church, so I was able to take both kids over and attend a meeting after church.  Came home, ate dinner, and by 10 o'clock,  I was puking and woke up every hour all night.  Why, oh why?  And what's worse...Doug was still in OKC and both kids were in the same room as me. All I can say at this point is....we survived, but barely.

Right before bed.
Day 176 (Monday 9-16):

After a Terrible night, with a capitol T, my dad ended up having to sit with Kora while I tried to rest.  I woke her up one of the many times I was sick.  He took a few pictures of her for me...
Watching cartoons
Zonked out! (Dad, can you resend me this one...)
Around 11, Doug picked us up and took us back to Grandma's place in OKC.  I slept and slept.  I was so thankful to be back with Doug and that I was able to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment