Friday, February 28, 2014

Let There Be Cake

Thursday (2-20-14):

While Kora was napping, I took the boy to Dollar Tree.



And since it was my last Thursday in Oklahoma City, I knew I HAD to have cake at the cake eater's club. We made it a family outing! AND we got Chipotle for dinner...yum! 

Kees fell asleep on the way to eat.




Because I hate being late, I allowed way too much time for dinner, and we were too early for cake eater's club. We decided to go to Toys R Us! 




It's like My Little Pony and a Troll decided to procreate...frightening.

This kid, makes me laugh every day!







Friday (2-21-14):

We had a nice Friday, the kids played, Kees worked on cutting and gluing, and Kora slept.







We hung out with Stephen and Randee one last time. We had Ted's (Mexican food). The kids played with T's toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment