Thursday, August 15, 2013

Morning Madness

Day 137 (Thursday):

Back in OKC, back with Doug!

This is what Kora looks like in the morning....
 
And this is what Kees looks like...
 
Thursday we met my good friend Kari for lunch at Ted's, one of the best Mexican places ever.  It was my first time to get to meet her baby boy, Kullen.  He's a doll, just a little over a year. It is always so nice to pick up where you left off and have great conversations with friends you know understand you and don't judge.  Awesome, awesome time, went by way too fast.
We've been friends since 1998, that's like 15 years....half my life.

After lunch, we came back and gathered up our stuff and cleaned Doug's mom's apartment so we could head to my parent's place in Paden. Our home church is there and they have bible studies on Thursday night that we'd been wanting to get to, a ladies bible study and a men's study.  I took the kids with me to my study.
Cows in OK.

She got pen on her pants AND shirt, that's pretty talented.

Kees playing during bible study.

This girl loves to write.
 When I came home from the study, I was feeling so sick. I thought it was just a bad sinus headache, by the next morning I knew I was dying a slow terrible death.

1 comment: