Sunday, March 30, 2014

Photo evasion, fried pickles, and air punching

Monday (3-2-14):

Doug was supposed to be leaving for Idaho, but the weather wasn't great, so he postponed till Tuesday, so this was our real last day together in Oklahoma.

My dad's glasses broke, he wore my mom's to fix his and REFUSED to let me take a picture of him.


This is his smug look, he's proud of himself, it's pretty hard to avoid getting your picture taken when I'm around.

Kees was acting wild, I really can't remember the particulars, but I asked him to rest by me for a few minutes. He fell asleep.  I think I should win a parenting award.

My dad fried us some pickles and okra, I slipped some cheese cubes on the plate, they got fried!  I love the south!

Hiding
Dancing

Making pigs in a blanket with Gramee.

More stories.

Grampa set a timer and every 10 minutes or so, the kids heard the duck quacking alarm and knew it was time for another ride!


This is what Kees does after hours!




Tuesday (3-3-14):

Doug left early in the morning, picked up his dad in OKC, and drove all the way to Sheridan, WY.  They stayed at a place called, "The Trails End".  When he told me, I thought, how fitting, I hope this is the "Trail's end" for us for a while.

I dug out the play dough  for Kora.

When you have a curious two year old, and you're in someone else's house, you have company when you go to the bathroom, please excuse the TMI.

Kees slept late.  Love that kid, he also has a toy mouse in the bed with him because the kids love scaring Gramee with them.


More dancing, they are such sweetis, I love their expressions in this one.

We watched Cinderella, and when Kora saw this guy, she said, "Da da!"

Mamaw had physical therapy, both kids helped.


Gramee read millions of stories.

Took a trip to town, Sonic, and Dollar General.


More stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment