Friday, November 15, 2013

Boomer Sooner Anyway!

Day 202 (Saturday 10-12):

We got to watch the OU/Texas game with family this year, which was exciting. The food was good, but we lost.  And by we, I mean OU.  So, congrats to my Texas family, your team one this time!  Good game.
Kora thinks the Putnam place is her personal paradise. Lots of fun toys.


She loved this stuffed doggy.

Kees also thinks he is in his own personal paradise, but for a different reason, lots of fun spooky Halloween stuff.

Jacob scaring me.


Outside, great weather in October in Oklahoma.


He did not want his picture taken. I had to chase him.

This picture sums up Claire and Kees pretty well. Kees standing in the Putnam's yard telling her she has crossed the boundary and needs to return. The fences got blown over in the tornado last May.

JACOB!

Kees trying the mask out.

Kees put the mask over the eyes on a toy plane, I thought it looked pretty cool, but I'm easily impressed.


Love that silly girl.

I have a picture from this day, with Grandma Sheryl asleep on the couch, I'm choosing not to share it...this time. :)



Day 203 (Sunday 10-13):

We were able to go to Elevate church in OKC again.  We really like it there, but we like every church we visit, so we're not hard to please. :)
Apparently I forgot the crayons, so Kees used my pen.


After church, we finally went to Alfredo's.  It's a Mexican place in Moore.  It was the place I chose to eat for my last meal before I was supposed to be induced to have Kees. I also had Doug pick it up for me when I was in labor with Kora.  I don't think I was supposed to be eating, but I was hungry and I had no way of knowing how long it would be before I had her. I had Mexican for lunch and Kora was born around dinner time....you do the math. :)  Anyway, Alfredo's has the best Agave Limeade, not that I've had that drink anywhere else, but it's a MUST when you if/when you go there.  The food's great too and they do the tiny sopapillas for kids.
This girl loves tortillas.

Cheese!

With the boy


After lunch, we picked Grandma Sheryl up and went to the Science Museum.  We were so surprised, we ran into the Putnam kids when we were there. We had just seen them the day before, and had no idea we were both going to be there. We went to the planetarium show together and got to see some of the museum together. Such a fun surprise!!!

This was fascinating. (My ipod died shortly after we got to the Science Museum, and Doug didn't take many pics)

Checking it all out.

Sound or something.

In a tiny house

Kees refused to paint his face, but painted his hands.

I let the kids paint my face.

Kora loved this activity.

Playing in the water.

Happy face!

Look it's the Putnams!

Me and Madeline

At Red Lobster, Kora is eating some crab legs.

Nom, nom.

Day 204 (Monday 10-14):

Kees in silly pjs
I think Doug took this one, he doesn't remember and I wish I knew more about why Kees is making this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment